A new version for Mellel (it's a mini-update) with several important bug fixes. The full list of bug fixes is below, but those of you who were bothered by the pesky blank-half-page will be glad to know that it is, finally, we think, completely fixed.
Here's the list:
- Resolved a problem that caused artifacts to appear when working with longer documents at zoom levels other than 100%.
- Fixed a bug that cause Mellel to crash when pressing the arrow keys in the find field under some very specific circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that caused the iCloud menu to appear empty sometimes.
- Fixes an issue that caused cashes when receiving updates from iCloud.
- Fixed some minor memory leaks.
- Fixed a bug that caused crashes sometimes with documents containing many citations.
You can get the new version here, or by updating from within Mellel...