Mellel 3.3.3 is here! Click here to go and download it.
What's with the new version? Lot's of bug fixes, but first and perhaps foremost, some nice mini-updates:
- Recent fonts displayed in the Font menu (Character palette). From now on, you'll be able to easily access recent fonts.
- Footnotes and Endnotes: Added format + Space to note symbol formats selection. A much requested new feature, allowing you to set note number and Space following it.
- RTF Export: Added an option to control the resolution of converted vector images when exporting to RTF. This solves a problem with exporting vector images, as those are not supported correctly in RTF.
- Auto-title improvement: Structure levels without a name (empty) are not displayed in the Insert Auto-title menu or the Auto-title palette. This makes Auto-titles easier to use, without yawning gaps between structure levels and tag levels.
- Auto-title improvement: Icons for structure and tag levels, separator between structure and tag levels, and tag levels names displayed in blue - all in the Auto-title palette. And this just make things look nicer.
- Sign up dialogue (App store users).
And, well, lots of bug fixes...