Stuff You can use
The following templates are offered here by RedleX as a courtesy service. If you have templates you wish to share with other users of Mellel, please send them to us and we'll upload them to the site and refer to them in this section.
Installing templates: Simply open any template, and then choose File > Save As Template... You'll be able to set the template's name, where it will be saved (Category/folder), the thumbnail, and add a description to the template.
- Hebrew Script. A template suitable for scripts in Hebrew. (February 2014)
- APA 6th. A template suitable for the American Psychological Association 6th edition Publication Manual, courtesy of Adam Bowker, Penn State University. (April 2010)
- APA-Nature template: Created following "Nature" specification.
- Book Template: A template for book, complete with styles and a style set. Courtesy of Fabio Sirna.
- Business plan template for a sole trader: or individual selling professional services. This has everything in it. Just fill in the blanks. By Chris Reed.
- Esperanto templates: Default templates for Esperanto.
- Russian templates: Default templates for Russian.
- SBL term paper Template: Courtesy of Danny Zacharias.
- SBTS-Turabian: Created following the Turabian Guide (6th edition) by Rick Mansfield
- Scripting template: A simple script writing template by Bruno Hausheer-Novikova.
- Social Sciences Political Sciences template: Template created by Dr. Joachim K. Rennstich that includes ready-made outlining and styles. Greared towards starndard paper appearance.
- Students of law schools (swiss) german scientific report. The template is in German, but can be used by all, of course. By Stefan Stumpf (December 2008).
Keyboard Layouts hosted at RedleX site
The following keyboard layouts can be downloaded directly from this site. The keyboard layouts are a contribution by Mellel users.
Note: RedleX tested and found these layouts to be working correctly. However, RedleX cannot guarantee that they will satisfy your needs, and we will not provide support for them. If you need support using any of these keyboard layouts, please contact its contributor. The keyboard layouts are ordered alphabetically, by language.
- Czech keyboard layout. Intended for foreigners learning Czech. Courtesy of Sorin Paliga, PhD, Slavic Department, University of Bucharest, September 8, 2009.
- Esperanto Keyboard layout Courtesy of Donald Broadribb, February 8, 2010.
- Etruscan keyboard Courtesy of Sorin Paliga, PhD, Slavic Department, University of Bucharest, September 8, 2009.
- Glagolitic and Staroslavjanski keyboard layout Updated to the latest Unicode standard. Courtesy of Sorin Paliga, PhD, Slavic Department, University of Bucharest, September 8, 2009).
- Hebrew QWERTY keyboard, courtesy of Menasheh Steiglitz.
- Persian keyboards for Mac OS X, including Persian and FarsiPC keyboard layouts.
- Persian, Urdu and Kurdish keyboard layouts for Mac OS X, courtesy of Behnam, August 3, 2007.
- Romanian keyboard, courtesy of Florin Neumann from Romania.
- Romanian Keyboard layouts including qwertz, azerty, programmers, legathy, PC and more, courtesy of Sorin Paliga, PhD, Slavic Department, University of Bucharest, September 8, 2009.
- US Academic keyboard, courtesy of Sorin Paliga, PhD, Slavic Department, University of Bucharest, September 8, 2009.
- Uyghur-Arabic Unicode Keyboard layout for Mac OS X.
Other Keyboard Layouts
- Keyboard Layouts for various languages: Biblical Hebrew, Esperanto, Hausa, Manchu, Navajo, Old Persian, Ottoman, Persian, ArabicQWERTY, Brazilian, Canadian French, CroatianCE, Cyrillic-QWERTY, Kotoeri, Lao, Persian (various) Pinyin, Polish, SlovakQWERTY, Tibetan.
- HebrewTrans: Unicode keyboard conforming to the SBL style.
- Latin Keyboard layouts: including keyboard layouts for most Latin languages, CE, and more.
- Quinon Keyboard layouts: including keyboard layouts for ArabicQWERTY, Armenian, Cyrillic-QWERTY, Farsi, Georgian, GreekPolytonic, Hebrew-QWERTY, LatinTL, MacRomanUnicode, extended latin, Thaana, dingbats and more.
- Slovanian and Cyrillic keyboard layouts: are here.
- Syriac keyboard layout (new and very nice indeed).
- New Syriac keyboard layout (similar to Hebrew-QWERTY).
- Syriac/Aramaic keyboard layout. They seem to be moving to Here soon.
- SIL IPA keyboard layout: is here. Other IPA keyboards are here and here.
- Keyboard building tools
- Ukelele: A Mac OS X tool for building keyboard layouts.
- Keyboards for Mac OS X: a fine do-it-yourself Mac OS X keyboard layout builder by Alex Eulenberg.
- KeylayoutMaker: A tool using the Perl language to construct keyboard layouts.