Mellel 3.3.5 is Here!
Posted on: June 26th, 2014 (Last updated on: November 26th, 2020)
Mellel 3.3.5 is here! Click here to go and download it.
Several interesting new features with this version:
- When opening the character style editor window, the currently selected variation (if applicable) is selected, instead of the base variation
- Replace All stays put: original selection is maintained when performing Replace All, instead of moving to the location of the last replacement
- Fixed a problem that caused Mellel to sometimes fail to export or copy to rtf with texts/documents containing images
- Fixed a bug that caused Mellel to hang when performing Replace All of “any”->”found expression”+attributes, with documents containing hyperlinks. Possibly solving other issues with editing and modifying hyperlinks
- Fixed issues where a lot of redundant Undo actions were registered when switching between the Find and Replace strip and the document
- Fixed an issue with Undo/Redo in the Find and Replace fields being blocked after switching out of Mellel or out of the Find field
- Fixed an issue that caused fonts attributes not to be preserved when correcting text using Grammarian
- Editing variable names in the Document Setup dropping sheet is now blocked.
- Fixed an issue that caused all sorts of inconsistencies in the UI regarding the Character Attributes of inlines (citations, hyperlinks, auto-titles, etc) after making changes “inside” via the editor or via Find and Replace.