Mellel 4.2.4 is Here
Posted on: September 6th, 2019
Mellel 4.2.4 is here, with lots of interesting bug fixes. Of note are several improvements to the iOS (iPad) version, some fixes to the tables feature, and several adjustments to macOS 10.15 (Catalina). The full list of changes is as follows.
- (Mac-Direct) App is now notarized by Apple, allows launching the app on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that caused removal of many rows when clicking the up/down row count stepper with tables containing more then 1000 rows.
- (Mac, iOS) Fixed a bug that caused Mellel to hang sometimes when typing a misspelled word in a footnote.
- (Mac) Fixed issues with insert table sheet and “Welcome to Mellel” window in the Hebrew interface.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that caused a horizontal scroller to appear in the language list in the preferences window.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to crash sometimes when manipulating citations in tables with live bibliogrphy turned on.
- (iOS) Fixed an issue that caused printout from the iOS app to be fitted incorrectly sometimes on the printed page.
- (iOS) Fixed an issue that caused the last opened date shown in the document manager to show invalid values for iCloud files that have not been downloaded.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to crash sometimes when aborting citation verification in the edit citation panel.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that caused citations inserted by double-clciking in the citation list in the bibliogrpahy palette to be unverified.
- (Mac, iOS) Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to hang sometimes when accepting/rejecting all tracked changes in a document.
- (Mac, iOS) Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to become unresponsive after accepting/rejecting certain tracked changes.
- (Mac) Fixed a bug that caused certain changes made to an auto-title via the popover to be ignored when track changes is on.
- (Mac) Several bug fixes and improvements to the reference edit dialog (cross reference): Preview of the target is now shown when initially opening the dialog for an existing reference, target is maintained (if possible) when switching between target types.
- (Mac) Fixed a severe crash on Catalina.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that caused the mouse pointer to remain in the shape of a tab even after existing the ruler. Also, mouse pointer is not adjusted for the ruler view when the ruler is on a background window.
- (iOS) Improved support for arrow key navigation (moving to the start or end of the line).